3D Pioneer is leading in the adoption of 3D printing in the gaming and entertainment industries. We are building a cloud platform to help facilitate this and require additional developers. We are looking for a Junior Frontend Developer with the following skills.
– Design, develop and maintain a large scale web application based on python web frameworks.
– Be involved in team meetings to discuss estimate and plan features, tasks, goals and milestones.
– Develop modular code with attention to performance and scalability using advanced coding techniques and design patterns.
Desired skill set:
– Experience in web application development.
– Experience in cross-browser development (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE).
– Experience in cross-platform development (PC/Mac, tablets, Smart phones).
– Knowledge of and familiar with agile development methodologies (Scrum, RAD).
– Familiar with software development life cycle and methodologies.
– Familiar with version control, continuous integration and continuous delivery practices.
– Experience using git and git-flow.
– Be willing to learn and develop
How to Apply:
To apply, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com. Please quote ‘Job Reference: KMP-JFD’ in the e-mail subject field.